Partnership Opportunities and Member Benefits
The Texas Diversity Healthcare Council (TXDHC) provides diversity resources, information, consulting, educational events, and networking opportunities for the healthcare industry. Become a member of TXDHC and for a limited time you’ll also receive many of the benefits of membership in the Texas Diversity Council (TXDC) – These combined benefits create a comprehensive diversity resource package for healthcare organizations that is unparalleled in the industry.
Please contact Angeles Valenciano at email@example.com for more information or to join as a change agent.
- A. Opportunity to drive local/state diversity initiatives through council participation
- B. Enhance your organizations knowledge of diversity best practices by benchmarking with other organizations
- C. Opportunity to share your best practices and/or services with all types of healthcare organizations
- D. Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to diversity to both your internal and external stakeholders
- E. Networking opportunities with other healthcare professionals working on diversity
- F. Improve your recruiting opportunities
**Duration of membership is 12 months from the date membership payment is received
**Company profile is short description of your organization and should be developed to target potential employees
**Contact Angeles Valenciano for current consulting/training services