Inaugural "Most Powerful & Influential Women of Healthcare" Breakfast
CHI St. Luke's Health System
6720 Bertner Ave
Houston, TX 77030
- Creates or spearheads diversity initiatives that establish and foster a
more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Sustains a record of accomplishments or contributions to the healthcare
industry throughout the scope of his or her career.
- Demonstrates active involvement in community outreach programs.
- Retains a commendable reputation with colleagues, superiors, and
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards
and professional excellence.
- Demonstrates a consistent pattern of commitment to the recruitment,
training, development, and retention of individuals from all populations.
- Send bio and a photo, which needs to be in 300dpi resolution and in jpeg or gif style, to Healthcare Diversity Council Manager.
- Be present at the ceremony where the awards will be presented.
- A call for nominations is sent out through email blast, and social media networks.
- Individuals nominate award winners online or via email.
- A local awards committee is formed, composed of 3-5 people with diverse backgrounds who research potential award winners.
- They seek input from the Healthcare Diversity Council Board of Directors and council members.
Award Recipient Notification
- Award winners are notified of their selection by Dennis Kennedy, Founder and CEO of the Healthcare Diversity Council by email.